Immigration law is considered to be increasingly complicated and user-unfriendly. It lacks clarity and transparency.
The speed with which Immigration law, practice and policy changes means it is difficult to keep up with.
Our team have helped a number of businesses/individuals settle within the UK.
Our services include:
- Sponsor licence applications (Tiers 2, 4 and 5)
- Tier 1 (general, entrepreneur, investor, post-study worker)
- Tier 2 (general, intra-company transfer, sportspersons, religious workers)
- Tier 4 (students)
- Tier 5 (youth mobility, creative and sporting, government authorised exchange, international agreements, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers)
- Sole representatives
- European free movement applications (EEA family permits, residence cards, permanent residence cards, retained rights, posted workers)
- European Association Agreement applications
- Entertainers and Sportspersons
- Visitors (all categories, including special classes of visitors)
- Spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, children and other dependants (in all applicable categories)
- Domestic workers
- Concessions and discretionary applications
- Entry clearance and visa applications
- Indefinite leave to remain (permanent residence) in all applicable categories
- Naturalisation and registration as a British citizen
- Applications under transitional arrangements (for those with leave in deleted categories)
- Expediting applications
- Human rights claims
- Judicial review
- whether you are eligible to apply under a specific category
- whether you meet the Immigration law requirements
- fees required to lodge certain visa applications
- how to deal with appeals if there is a refusal
- introduction of any new legislation, policy and practice
- documents required to submit a valid application
- the fees required to lodge a certain visa application,
Should you have any immigration matter that you wish to discuss then please contact us by sending your enquiry via our contact us form or alternatively contact us by telephone.